Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My first posting

Welcome!!

This is my first posting and thus tasting the life as a blogger for the first time.

I didn't know why should I have one, but personally I feel it's because I COPY .

Yes! COPY! Since I'd seen so many of my friends have one, I felt left out if I don't own one as well.

However, nobody denies the fact that COPYING actually makes each and everyone of us to be what we are today.

When we are born, we imitate the way people talk, and from there we develop our communication skills.

When we see how people dress, we emulate their way and fashion and slowly it becomes our style.

When we mix with politicians, sooner or later we cultivate their way of talking, walking, as well as their habits in making promises.

Therefore, COPYING does not lowers down our esteem, if and only if we practice the RIGHT WAY to COPY.

Indeed, COPY is part of evolution in mankind civilisation...

However, this blog is merely for me to write and air my views and opinions as a normal citizen, as one of the spectator in the "life show" featuring anything that are deserving and worth for us to talk about.

Hopefully, this blog can please and satisfy my desire in sharing my opinions. However, if my writings can satisfy you as well, I am much happier to write.

Please voice your critics and critiques for anything publish here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you writing about Yam Kim Fei and Pak Suet Sin is wonderful, hope you write more!!!

    ReplyDelete