Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have a Dream

In my recent usual days, I will try to rise early without whirling around my mind dreaming and staring blankly on the ceiling.

But, I wasn’t today.

Don’t know because I was too tired after the whole day in INTEC, but I got a weird dream that prolong my sleep.

It was the dream going back to the time when I have conflicts with a bunch of Seniors those days in Unit 25.

OMG! Why should I suddenly dreamt of all that?

Urrgh..just as soon as I got awake, my head was so pain and my whole body was shaking shivering cold, to be signs of fever.

Then, I just feel so fatigue and reckless, not knowing what to do and feel like not waking up yet.

Getting back to that past moments was indeed a bitter one.

Everything was so fine even after the taking over of our new positions in AGM, but I know it was fine because I was just impersonating a role of ‘yes-man ‘leader that permit them to do anything that they want

After realising, many members and Juniors were harmed, by being humiliated with unnecessary work and burden, that wasn’t belong to them, I started to stood by the Juniors and members side.

Things start to get rotten.

I was boycott. I was given a hard time to reach agreement with them in selecting leaders, AP commander, INTRA Chairman as well not having co-operation in Unit’s events, camps and activities.

IMG_2637

Life was more peaceful and together in Junior-ship

Quarrels, arguments, gossiping were running furiously between both parties and 2 camps were set up- the Senior and Junior.

It’s really hard to be a leader-for-all, especially when you face people that are clueless about their responsibilities and pledge to their service.

This is because when you correct them, you ended up causing them to rebel on you.

Even until today, nearly almost after 2 years, we lose contact and not knowing each other progress.

It’s very sad, every time when I met them. Knowing the fact we have known each other since Form 1 but yet, we act as strangers among us. Isn’t Unit the place to keep everyone together?

Yes, I admit I had lost friends! But those days when I am obliged to choose friends and members, I have chosen the latter.

This is what and why I am selected for, not for my personal interest.

No regrets..no looking back..no sighs..as I have did it my way!!

So, if today if there is anyone who will ask me, “Then, comment on your success and failure that you have brought throughout a term of leadership”.

The reply will be let the history to judge me, let the 284 members of the year to evaluate, as I have did what I supposed to do.

IMG_0240 I was said to be the softest leader members have ever encounter, am I not? Yet, many things behind that have seen more of my conviction to decision no matter what

But for my future days, I hope to join back this string together, when both sides are ready, as I always treasure this friendship as strong as before.

The challenge is just- where to start with.

IMG_0390

Don't let the good times in Unit be harm and polluted by POWER

This reminded me of the disputes in the recent grassroots.

But, just felt it will be beyond of my purpose if I would comment on it. I hope they will be wise enough and think for the Unit interest- and not otherwise.

Alright, back to my normal mode. Brush teeth and get ready for school tomorrow.

IMG_0766

It’s just nice catching back memorable times- either it is bitter or sweet

1 comment:

  1. hey, seeing your last photo, just know that you are once being young too. and you looked really cute man. was this the thing that you meant that day? i think it was. :) cheers man. talk to you again in future, if we're given the time~

    ReplyDelete