Wednesday, September 7, 2011

03 september 2011

I vow to detach myself,

Because only detachment I see permanence,

Because I do not gain you, neither do I lost you,

You are always there for me.

 

I vow to let you go,

Because only letting go I see my freedom and your freedom,

Because I do not have to hold on to you, neither do you have to hold on to anything,

We are eternally there for each other.

 

Yes…

I am sad and I am mournful,

But I know nothing stays forever,

Even the fragrance of flower will come to decay.

 

But,

With the love and care when you are alive at your time,

You have shown this is not just a mortal relationship,

It is a tie that has been fated and penetrated the nature of impermanence,

It is eternal.

 

With that,

I have no fear anymore,

Because you are actually still there,

As always,

In my heart.

 

To me that is still alive in this world,

I vow to live in every present moment,

Because only in the present moment I see myself alive for real,

Because I am not trap in the delusions of past and future,

I am here…at  NOW

 

May you be well and happy,

May all sentient beings be well and happy.

 

 

“If there is a cure when problem comes,
What need is there for being sad,

And if no cure is to be found,

What use is there in sorrow.”

 

07 September 2011

1 comment: