Monday, July 4, 2011

The Exception

I have never spoken like this to anyone before,

Except you,

I have never been treated so mindful like anyone before,

Except you,

For that, you should know that you are just a special one.

 

I love all my friends, so shall I not discriminate one from the other,

All are the same, as all are important to me,

But as what you have heard from me before,

I know you know that you have a strong position of friendship in my heart,

 

Let our sketches of memories,

Since how long we can ever remember,

To stay within us until the day that only God knows.

 

My friend,

For you and me,

Too little that need to be said,

As much has been done together,

Between I and you.

 

If I have never tell you before,

Let me tell you now,

I have no regrets,

For the days gone past.

As who I am tomorrow is who you make me are today.

 

God bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment