Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What my Mind is, I am

Oh Lord,

When I touch the Earth,

I understand the dust on this land are swept away from one place to the other,

As how beings on this world come and go.

Impermanence.

 

Oh Lord,

When I feel my heart,

I understand every beat is so different and changing,

As if every life of mine is renew by each pulse of beat.

Impermanence.

 

Oh Lord,

When I feel for the breeze of air passing through me,

I understand that non-existence and existence comes together,

As how sadness and happiness arises and cease along with time.

Impermanence.

 

Oh Lord,

When I realise what is there is enough for me,

It is just for me to feel it and understand it,

With a simple and clear mind,

Nothing to cling onto and attach to,

Then my mind is peaceful and contented.

Permanence.

 

Happy as who I am.

Don’t  be anyone.

Seek for nothing.

Then the mind is full.

 

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment