Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year basically comes to an end for me after tomorrow's prayers to the God Of Heaven.

Thinking about the past 7 days, I realise it's one of the best Chinese New Year.

There are reasons for me to say that.

Firstly, there is an increase of number in my family. So, there is more fun and gaiety basically. Indeed that's the true spirit of Chinese New Year- Reunion and Peace.

Secondly, I do more visits despite the fact that my father's side had been a smaller scale. Perhaps because I include more friends in my "Directory List" this year.

Thirdly, the gathering in my grandparent's house was rather memorable and exciting.

However, there were a few dislikes for this year New Year.

I didn't catch many Lion or Dragon dance performances compared to recent years.

Quality of food for Chinese New Year was slightly deteriorated. My favourite cookies and crackers was not served because the supplier bankrupted recently. In addition, "Yee sang" this year taste like dried fish and salted vegetable.

All this are the result from global recession. So, I couldn't do much actually.

Basically, this is all happen for this year Oxen Chinese New Year.

It will be summarised after the 8th day that's in honour to the God of Heaven.

Since today is Human's Birthday. I hope for peace, security, serenity and tranquil in anywhere and everywhere in the name of humanity.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment