Thursday, February 19, 2009

If Its The Real World

I has been very long didn't write for posting. It is not because of laziness neither because of shortage of topics and discussions.

However, it's just because of exhaustion that has been crawling over me in facing the real world.

Yes, the REAL WORLD..

If you ask me how it's look like, I don't know either it is blue or red (maybe I am a colour blind) or even either it is tall or short.

What I am sure, it is CRUEL!!

I hear that before, people telling me that, "Sin Hui, life is hard", "Life is unmerciful", and I thought I understand that very much.

Actually, facing it yourself gives you a total difference than what always in your mind.

Well, a few incidents for me to say why it's that, but I will just pick 1 of those with the least personal problems.

Recently, life was rather hectic because most of the days I am out on the road, under the Sun, cycling like a clown around the Island.

After so much effort, thinking that it will bear fruits, it turned out to be different.

People don't really care whatever effort, how much you put in, either you burn the midnight oil or not, the sweats you pour, or even the pain.

They hold on their belief, their perception, and their decision -YES OR NO...

Mostly it was a NO...some gave you a pleasant YES..(thank you)

You are really in the battle field.

No armies from your enemy troop doesn't symbolises your definite winning because at the end of the day you may be knock out by some cannons...

No weapons and bullets from you doesn't symbolises defeat because your enemy may forget his as well...

It's all just about the strong will and unwillingness in you to bow upon fate...

Indeed, that was how I started from nothing till what I am today...(long story to say when think about that)

However, the conclusion is, never judge too early, saying in easier manner, DON'T THINK TOO POSITIVELY or even NEGATIVELY..Just be brave

Just let the ball rolls and see how it goes...

Meanwhile, I mustn't deny that I also achieve a few life satisfaction that no words can describe them.

The happiness of students (even kissing your hand), the laughter of parents thanking you for the child gradual changes, the satisfaction of everyone and myself...

After seeing so much, I understand myself better.

What I always think about myself seems wrong..

I am not searching for a luxurious life, I just want a satisfying life...

I don't know how much will this change my FUTURE...

What I am sure now, it affects my PRESENT..

-I hope my seminar will be going fine, May the Force be with me-

No comments:

Post a Comment