Sunday, September 6, 2009

Have been a long time I write a piece of my day...well just feel of not writing.

But who cares!!

Life still going on as normal and happy at times...but at least still with meaning.

Many things happened actually- studying in a new place with new people and new challenges.

Anyway, let us just capture some sweet memories deserved to be embedded in mind.

I am here writing after a long journey touring KL Times Square.

Generally, I feel its better than the Penang Times Square. I don't mind saying it is so much much better.

I went there with friends to watch the Final Destination. My first 18 SG movie =)

When will be my first 18SX ah? haha

I am not good in writing comment about movies...so maybe you should just watch yourself

Anyway, after that went to Arcade...lol it will be boring if I go to Queensbay one, but this was kinda fun and exciting. I got the second edition Sin Hui killing with gun (if you know the first edition picture in my Friendster).

















From left: Chien Choong, you (if you feel you are there) and Ming Khai

I will talk about them 1 by 1 next time...









From the best view : The food we ordered












Just if you curious, that is Tiong Shu Zhao and his Taylor's friend Ignitious (I might spelled wrongly) that came from Sawarak...
(background sound: boooo)

After that, walk around and around surrounding the "not round" Times Square.

After we got a call from Mr Stomach, we departed and went for a Steamboat and BBQ in Hot Teapot Restaurant for our dinner.

I shouldn't be so bad by making you feel of eating here..but the food is still ok and mouth watering especially when I am comparing those I eat always in Shah Alam.

The rest I leave it to you to imagine....
































Though it was far (really far) but didn't feel it since it's like an exercise after a heavy stomach we have loaded.

















When we reached Cendana ( if you don't know, that's the college I am staying now), my friends and I are extremely exhausted.

But then, think about the fun and joy we have today...just feel best

Cheers...write again in future!!

1 comment:

  1. U promise to write about us next time ar, if din u noe the consequences la.haha...juz jk.

    ReplyDelete