Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still cannot sleep

Looking at the clock ticking nearly to 4.20am, I put away my Bio notes and hook onto my laptop.

So frustrated as I've to redo my notes because I've loss them somewhere.

But thinking that it is one of the way to revise, it neutralises my annoyance.

Then, I browse through my previous post.

Saw so many spelling errors and mistake in sentence structures

Haha..feel of laughing and embarassesed with it. But then, I am not...????

1st basically nobody bothered to even read my blog except YOU...as you are still reading

2nd this blog was initially to simply give me an oppurtinity to write more. So, what's wrong doing some mistakes like what you also do in your essay writing.

3rd my English have been popularly known to be rotten and upside down. So, it's just reflecting the truth and I see nothing wrong about it =P

Whatever it is, this blog is supposed to be that way.

Write with no sense of responsibility or also known as freedom of writing...hahaha

-its going to be a boring holiday-

No comments:

Post a Comment