Monday, November 23, 2009

The Finale

What a traumatic life I have gone through with no Internet connection for nearly 3 days...in fact,with no hand phone as well..haha civilisation is as if has vanished in my life

Therefore, once I get back to my laptop, I am so eager to complete this final piece of life in Cendana in collaboration with Pre INTEC Cendana.

Part 2: The Finale for Semester June-Dec

Despite experiencing all the bad things before that, there are some worthy memorable life here.

We have never let our taste bud to undergo humiliation by eating the same food every day.

This is because weekends will be our 'Home cook food' day when we can come out with many home sweet home food.

Trust me..it has proven to induce homesick feeling in at least 1 out of the many though we have accept negative criticism too by at least 1 out of the many...not to name them haha

Besides that, it's nice to remember that though test is around the corner, there will be some mangkuks that will come and trick us by playing cards with us.

Maybe that is one of the factor, I didn't do well and they did the otherwise...(must be careful next time) haha

It is also sweet to remember when all of us can sit together on the floor and enjoy our meal.

I think my room 2/210 is the room that host this kind of gathering the most in Cendana.

Other than that, I believe my group of friends should be awarded the 1Malaysia award for successfully promoting unity within many races in Malaysia.

We have come to an extend where the Malays and Indians enjoying moon cake and holding lanterns with the Chinese as well as the Chinese helping themselves out in finishing the kuih raya by the Malays, as all of us really really like it.

In fact, I think I am too polluted by the political ideology by naming my friends the Malays, Chinese and Indians when they are all Malaysians...(but I wonder too why do I need to arrange Malay Chinese Indians...if I arrange Indians, Malays, Chinese..what will happen har? hahaha just cannot run away lar..lol racism)

Well I want to write more, but I am afraid it becomes boring.

Let me mark an end by saying, I am enjoying what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment