Friday, November 27, 2009

A Place I (want to) be Belongs to

I have never found a place where I can feel that comfortable with

Despite it can be very stink and disgusting at times,
Or even fear you with some annoying leech that will stuck to your leg,

But,

It can be so quiet and peaceful as if you are the only one on Earth,
The cooling and refreshing breeze that will actually delete your problems and stress
If not permanent at least for a moment in my life.














However,

I may still find it hard for me to be here
When you find yourself stranded alone on this little place
With no connection to the outside world for a moment

But,
With the warmth and blessing showered upon me (Thank God)
With the welcoming and harmonious sound of nature

I wonder how perfect if life can be forever here













However,
I realise this is not my life
I am not belong to this place

But
I will remember them
The days when I cycle and saying "Hi" to anyone outside
Walking from the paddy field crossing the Jerai mountain till I reach a small school

Though
this place may not be mine
But it will remain as
A Place I (want to) be Belong to















No comments:

Post a Comment