Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reaching an End for a new Beginning

Now, when I am counting my days, I realise all my remaining days count…

2 more days to go..Ooo dear!

I cannot believe that the so called longest holiday is going to end soon.

No regrets neither looking back, as I have done what I am supposed to do.

Friends and family, Issue Report, RC and music are all what I catch up for the past 1 month.

I did it.

I will miss the time again meeting friends, though I am tired answering the question “What are you doing now”, or “When you are flying” .

I will miss RC members, though realising more ‘X’ behind me.

I will miss celebrating my birthday together with family, maybe I won’t have that anymore for the next 5 years.. or even more than that.. I have felt that last year. Sorrow but learn to be stronger.

Behind all this, I find myself again, reflecting the past to see if I had deviated elsewhere and getting back to the right path.

Perhaps, creating Facebook at the last minute is also a strategic move, not to waste my time from the very beginning itself.

Now, what will be my goals for the next semester?

Leave it to me, it’s meant to be done more than to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment