Saturday, September 29, 2012

-My Gita tells me that evil can never result from good action- (Gandhi)

When I am taught me not to kill or slaughter anyone even for the sake of the name of my religion itself,

I know I cannot also belittle and diminish others for the difference we have.

When I am taught there is actually no me and you, but it’s about I see me in you, and I see you in me,

I just know that my-religion and your-religion just make illusionary boundaries and interrupt peace.

The stand is that peaceful mind is the way to built our heart while sideling the non-us is the way to built wall in us.

A simple part I have written months back when suddenly the understanding strike me.

I write this in tribute to Gandhi with his annivessary of birth on 2nd Oct.

Not writing an autobiography of the Father of India, but anyone will see him the manifestation of peace beyond the boundary of religion and their background.

 

image

 

As I hope this land will always be bless with peace and harmony…

May all be well and happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment