Friday, September 7, 2012

My Secret Success: The 2 Zs

Not around in the cyber world since Uni fever begin…which followed by a short travelling with friends later…

A lot I should have said but I missed it throughout this period.

I just want to start my first piece of writing with a wish…a wish for my friends, Zs

image

A wish I might not be brave enough to tell it aloud except keeping it here as writing

May my study mate friends who didn’t make it to the end to be bestowed the strength and courage to continue their remaining journey,

You were always there for me every time I felt defeated by examination stress…

My fatigue and saturation of study period is relieve by just hanging out in either one of your room,

Your positive attitude have always made a call to me that it is not the end-of-the-world after all…Just smile =) and things will be alright…

You gave me a lot of peace and calmness.

image

You guys always make my hazy and tiring road clear and exciting

But now,

I suddenly realise you are not with me together anymore.

I am deeply wondering how it will be without you guys for the next station I am heading to.

Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul, I know that absolutely.

I know that nobody can understand the pain you have went through and going to get through except yourself.

But my friends,

Please hold on.

It might be a different journey we are now,

But we are on the same destination of goal

I am sure there will be a time,

When all of us will reach the peak together to fulfil our responsibilities.

image

Do not count the blessing which we have not gain, But subtract the blessing we have been given, then we will pay gratitude to the life we have.

As iman is your greatest strength, ibadah is your greatest practise, may you be granted the ability not only to get over this Ujian, but also in an amazing and a celebrated way.

p.s People just do not know how much friends actually have made the difference to my academic years in India, a chapter I want it to be forever engraved on my journey of acquiring the art of medicine.

imageMay all be shown the way,

May all be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment