Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am here to win, you know what to do?

Finally, IUC ended in its usual norm and convention while preserving its tradition as usual years.

I was so irresponsible that I can be there only for at least 6 trainings out of the many zillions they have.

Well, so I guess their achievement of success belongs to the seniors with the respective leaders and members especially.


-Only those who look far and high shall meet success-








They have trained so hard that they want to win so much. Looking on them are exactly looking back my older days.

A few sayings during the competition have caught my mind and make me think further.

Samuel says: Don’t play your mind games with me. I have known you for more than 3 years.
Haha..mind games? Yes, he is right.

Mind games are all about convincing, motivating, framing thoughts and instilling feelings.

With respect, you gain respect. With care, you gain care. With love, you gain love.



-Mind Games-








Bhavesh says: I hear you saying the same thing for more than 3 times.
Haha.. well not much comment. But he is right again.

It’s not lacking of idea. But facts have to be consistent that always revolve around the same circle of thoughts.

I am glad and proud of the fellow members and leaders. Hopefully, all of us shall continue to uphold the spirit and struggle till the very last drop of tears.




-Only those who are strong shall rise to the top-









“Even the boy who walked beside me as just an observer doing nothing have let me witness him achieve excellently now, I wonder what else I want.”





This place have leave me with ample of sweet bitter memories..Hence, I am not afraid to say that my heart still not completely dismiss from this Unit.


-From learners to leaders-









But as time passes by, I have to admit my end is near.. And therefore, I shall kuai kuai be the ex-committee in the future competitions.

-Just don’t let this glory diminish and faded away-

No comments:

Post a Comment