Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good and Bad

Though I have hold on to the Tao teachings since the day I know this world, I never know it has been revealed earlier than I know.

But, I am not disappointed though.

I realise many teachings of it, I have been that way.

By the way of Tao, the way of life.
















In Tao, right is not always right and so the otherwise.

This because right and wrong in Tao’s mind is the same. It applies to any pairs of opposite.

Take GOOD AND BAD to be an example.

What is GOOD? It’s the opposite of BAD.

Exactly. And BAD is the opposite of GOOD.

With GOOD, only we understand about BAD. So, one has give meaning to one another.

That is what Tao mean by GOOD and BAD is the same.

Therefore, Tao don’t believe in doing any CHANGE especially in human mind.

It is called ‘wu wei’ that I have once against it.

Let us see…
This because when we teach our child NOT TO STEAL..There’s where they learn about STEALING.

This is because when we teach the adults about ROAD RULES..then they BREAK RULES more
Hence GOOD BAD..EVIL ANGEL are all the same.

Introducing one is as introducing another, the opposite.

Therefore,, it’s impossible for moral correctness in Tao.

Hence, what can only control human mind is the Tao, the way of life.

Therefore, nothing can change it other than Tao himself.

But where can we find Tao?

It’s not a scripture or even a holy text. It’s just Tao.

No wonder I have live together with Tao until now though I have known "non-Tao" more than Tao.

It's because when I learn the "non-Tao", I realise what is Tao actually.

Lame..Yea, that is how lame a teaching can be.

Yet Tao never stops. Why?
Because it isn't trying to accomplish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment