Saturday, October 17, 2009

-sigh of relief-

After hours of discussion with Bobby to complete his decision making speech, finally I get myself some free time to lay back and write something here.

Today, I expected to be something boring. Perhaps because I will be going for the Ko-PLN visit. But, in the end it was ok and I managed to find some joy and fun in it.

Went to the National Heart Institute (Institut Jantung Negara). Nothing make me like about that place except..



Can you believe this is how a hospital look like..elegant and artistic









I get to see the room Tun Mahathir admitted during his bypass surgery there











Went to the National Art Gallery before to the National Blood Bank












First time to donate blood













Many benefits, but the most importantly,








Get a Milo, bread, kuih and a pear after the donation =P..







Once I reached back, I saw Wai Hong waiting me. It means that I wont have the time to sleep since I promise to help him in his Demonstrative Speech text.

It was worth (and rare) when he wanted to treat me for dinner. More than happy, we went to the Bandar Lama Petaling Jaya have Hokkien Char and Loh Mee.



























Then, to Giant, get some durians (complement to Chien Chong in successfully bargaining until we manage to get the durian so cheap)

Then to Tesco to buy the broom, mope and cleanser.

Reach back here, quickly heat up the "da pao" food for other neighbours we have invited.

Very nice to see everyone gather around. Have been a long time 2/210 experience this loud and welcoming voices.

Open the laptop, discuss with Five (yeah..new names to be installed into the blog) discussing about his Demonstrative Speech idea..hopefully turns out well

Then, finally when I want to go and sleep, Bobby ask me to help him.

And now, here is where I am...

What I am trying to say here is:
1. I thought life is going to be miserable for me today. But then it turns up to be exactly different from my expectation.
2. Life is just so uncertained and undetermined.
3. But by the time you realise it, your day is almost ending.
4. Though we may not have enough, but it's too late to realise that.
5. Thus, enjoy every moment even if it's good or bad.
6. It might sounds "action speak louder than words", but indeed with every gratefullness and appreciation to your day everyday, its not hard.

=.=sleepy

2 comments:

  1. having a great day huh??

    din invite me...angry nw....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..lol acting cute there har..

    actually i reli didnt want to invite u..its u even so perasan until come to our room without invitation tht nite..memalukan la..booo ~.~

    ReplyDelete