Friday, October 30, 2009

me and Him

Life for the past few days have been so uncertain.

Maybe it’s just illusion of mind or even just due to the paranoid state of mind facing with matters around me.

I have never fully believe that God and religion is the place for eternal peace. It’s just a self-comfort, it’s just a self-satisfaction. In other words, we explained the unseen with the unseen so it can be visible and acceptable in our mind.

We take things for granted and push everything to fate. We are relying and depending to our self-imagination. If we would belief God is great, hence He is great. When we pray for something to be fulfilled, it turns out to be, we thank Him. Who makes Him great? Our mind.

Maybe it’s really so silly and unacceptable. How can we believe in such unseen force that cannot be proven by equations or whatever so called Laws and Rules in scientific studies?

Yet, he is the most powerful force and most accepted theories in this universe.

Maybe that is the only way to say that God is that simple, His oneness is so easily to be understood and take no genius to believe Him.

We don’t need to simplify him in any ways, or either we need to acquire knowledge to learn him.
He is not a subject like Chemistry or Physics. He is not an object, to be labelled with adjectives.

He is a belief. He is what we believe. Are we going to believe what others believe just because that is how people educate us about God?

He have followed me and it goes the same to me also since the day I know Him.

I have laughed about Him. I have challenged Him. I have teased Him.

It would be hypocritical if I would deny that.

But yet, I know who is He.

In my life, my biggest bet is the way how i want to perceive the greatest power as- God.

And my losing in this bet surely going to send me to the burning of fire in Hell.

I am not afraid not because me undermined Him.

It's the Love of God, and not the Fear of God to believe Him.

I shall be what I am as long I know my conscience and principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment