Monday, October 5, 2009

Cause and Effect Essay

While I am collecting information about what might be out for tomorrow cause and effect essay writing test, I thought maybe I should practice one here and let you to be the marker.

How the cause from myself affect my friendship relationship.

It's going to be nearly 5 months me landed on this place known as INTEC. By now, maybe I can proudly claimed that I am getting use with the environment here. But then, at the very beginning, perhaps till now, I still feel not use to the friends I have here.

At first, I wonder, why can't I have those friends that are the same as I do in Free School last time. Writing this sentence reminds me of many of the oldies that we cherish the good moments together. Anyway, let me write more about the present..

At here, some people just get their nerve on me as they think my sarcasm is too concentrated..haha this is not a new thing to me ever since I'm in High School. When I talk rudely (the usual style), people say I bully them...haih..Sarawakians haha there are even not few that think I am so stubborn and never give in..." grumpy" they or maybe He, call it...

So, what happen is this.. Sin Hui is getting so "sweet" nowadays. But then the scars of my behaviour can still be seen here and there.. But what to do, everyone here is so smart. If I offended anyone, I might not only lose a friend but maybe my life as well..they kill you intellectually =.=". Anyway, I am happy with what is happening now, grateful and improving them. I am not sure how far this road of life we will be walking, but surely going to be a chapter of life for me to think of and smile upon in my older days in future.


So, what I am trying to conclude here is: what i am before this have become a cause to the effect of what I am now. And what I am now is going to be the effect to how friendship will be around me. Indirectly, this changes of relationship that approach me will change myself to fit me into the current situation.

This is how the cause and effect of myself towards friendship. The past affect the present to let the present to affect the future. It's just the wheel of life anyway.

Well, I am sure this is a boring piece, But haih I wanted to try to write something about myself, as it's encouraged by Ming Khai. But, I still stick to same principle, when you write something about yourself, "Who actually gonna care"...I think I better write about politics in future..

Logged out.

1 comment: